WIPs and UFO's



This is an owl purse that has been waiting to be completed for way to long.  I made 6 or so and this one never got competed.  But stock in the shop I sell them in has gotten low so I have to finish him and make one more to refresh things.

granny square pursegranny square purse 

My granny purses are still undone!!  
I never ordered the handles and then thy got tucked away in the project tote.  oops
 
crochet owl hat 

I did finish one of my owls, but it was for a special order and had a deadline.  
The other 11 have not been so lucky.


And last UFO for now my Hexagons.  I need a few more balls of green and maybe a new shade of blue as well to mix in but so far all is going really well and I am totally in love with it.  After this one is done I am making one in red, pink and purple for my niece.

Maybe now this nice list of UFOs I will become motivated to start checking them off the list.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment